Friday, May 22, 2009

"Between Truth And Faith"

Something so beautiful
Something so beautiful
Something so beautiful
To me
To me

(Chorus)
Im looking in all the wrong places
Not knowing why my heart races
for you
When I am aware you
Will never change
For anyone
Or anything

Im looking in all the wrong places
Not knowing why my heart races
for you
When I am aware you
Will never change
For anyone
Or anything

You prefer Truth over Faith
The truth is I am too late
You stare at me
Without a clue
As isolation leaves me in thought
Not knowing what to do

(Chorus)
Im looking in all the wrong places
Not knowing why my heart races
for you
When I am aware you
Will never change
For anyone
Or anything

You're leaving so much
For so little
While I'm caught in the middle
Between truth and faith
The truth is, I'm still too late
To save you from this world
I hear your shrill
To live again
But you refuse
To take my hand

How can something so beautiful
Something so beautiful
Something so beautiful
live for nothing?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog