Friday, May 22, 2009

"Pick Me Up"



I sit here alone in this room
I feel theres nothing i can do

So I stare into this blue
Falling from my face
Onto scars I have subdued

Your eyes, they console me
I know you are here,
Yet I still feel so lonely
I lie (on this floor) stuporous
You pick me up and tell me the past is worthless
You tell me to let my memories char
Yet I still rid scabs to reminisce on scars

(Chorus)
Pick me up and shake me
Let me know its okay
I dont want to do this anymore
I need something to live for

Pick me up and shake me
Let me know its okay
Kiss me one more time
Before I blow my mind
Before you light me up inside
and watch me slowly die
I need to know that I'm alive...

(scream start)
...right now!
Pick me up and shake me
Let me know its okay
There's only one way to escape
I hope its not too late
[for you to]
(scream end)
Pick me up and shake me
Let me know its okay
To open my eyes
let me realize
I can escape this blue
That I'm not lost or confused
I dont want to lose you



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog