Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Solid Mirage.

Leave what is considered and follow what is true.

I've had you before.
What have I done?
You are one that i could fall for, over and over again.
As the cast outside fades to a shade
only known by the light of the moon,
I close my eyes.
Time hastily sifts through my surroundings.
I sleep my way to tomorrow,
hoping i am one day closer of grasping your presence.
Like the sun beyond the horizon,
your twilight, ever planning to keep me intrigued,
it leaves me in awe, giving me inspiration to live.
The innocence that your eyes portray is stolen by the avail of your lips.
That sweet smile,
it sends a warm, vibrant emotion through me;
it grabs my soul and drowns me beneath the sound of a beating heart.
my beating heart.
it bleeds for you.
but what it longs for can never be simple.
its given its complexity by the virtue of fate.
You search near, as i am far.
My time is only moments spent in thought of you.
one after the other, i find myself losing today in spite of tomorrow,
craving what i feel might never be.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog