Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sixteen.








March twelfth.








March twelfth, nineteen hundred and ninety three.









March twelfth, two thousand and nine.








Six years since only having a single digit in my age.







I have been breathing
5,846 days.








Where have those days gone?








Has my imaginary friend,
with the deformity of an arm,
consumed them from my memory?









This day marks a new beginning.








I shall pursue my thoughts,
venturing towards the life that has always taken my breath away.









A life lit with hope all the way past the horizon.








Where lights bring the city to life.








And glistening tunnels never end.








A life of sightseeing...
and imagination becoming reality.









it is now eight minutes until my wish.








Now seven.








11:05 p.m. is the time.








What shall i wish...
Hope...
for...?








Not wealth in currency.








Not anything following the silhouette of materialistic items.








I wish...
Hope...
Envision...
for the life i dream of.








Travel the world,
In awe of the worlds wonders..








Finding the true identity of a lingering shadow ever following me.









Living for something greater than myself.








Learning why we exist.








Wondering.








Ever wondering.








It is now 11:10 p.m.








11:11 p.m.








11:12 p.m.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog