Sunday, December 12, 2010

Spilled Into Free Fall


http://www.flickr.com/photos/alicepopkorn/2945361498/sizes/m/in/photostream/

My perception of balance
Comfortability
Spilled into free fall
with little to grasp
And much to see
I'm not sure where this force is taking me
Ever falling
Sights on where I once was
Shrink
And dissipate
I'm falling to my fate
Am I to hit ground
without a sound?
Come to an end
When I was just ready to begin?
Or will I land on my feet
And fall into place easily?
How do you prepare for a landing you are unsure of?
Convince others of a task unheard of
And change the world solely striving on love
Its a sound scene to believe
A job not many achieve
Something that takes a strength deeper than courage
It takes imagination to encourage
Your mind that your heart is sure
Of the life you are to endure


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog