Tuesday, December 6, 2011

the thrill of the hunt (296/365) by alexis mire on Flickr.




I want you. All of you; your smiles and your frowns, your tears of joy and tears of sadness. I want to be the shoulder you lean on. I want to hold you and tell you just how much I love you; forever. And ever. And ever. And ever. Because I do. I love you. I'll always love you. The very fibers within me have woven a new layer upon themselves. A coating that has now become a part of who I am. A layer of love that I've built for you. That you've built upon me. Its there. Sewn into the seams of everything I am. I'm yours. I'll never let you go. Every atom of my being screams for you, longing and thirsting for your being to place itself beside mine. You've got me crying. You look for every reason not to stay. But you've shown me every reason why I should. I tell you I need you because I love you. But you run, because the world you've come to know tells you thats not good enough. I'd have to be something I'm not, in order for you to stay. All I can do is give you my love. And continue. And hope that maybe one day it will be enough. Enough reason for you to stay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog